Multiplier event on EC+s for associations, families, and professionals
Friday 15 (Heritage Museum, Paseo del Parque)
On 15 December there will be a multiplying event to disseminate the results of the EC+ project, where families of intellectually disabled people and professionals working in this field are invited to participate free of charge (until the venue is full.). We will feature the exceptional participation of Dr. Stephen Calculator, Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of New Hampshire, USA. He has published research articles and given multiple lectures in the area of alternative augmentative communication and inclusive education for people with disabilities.
Free of charge until the venue is full. Please confirm your attendance in this link.
9.30 - 10:30 Priscila Palacio: Use of EC+ with students with special needs
10.30 - 11:30 Francisco Chicano y Gabriel Luque: EC+ Application for mobile devices.
11.30 - 12:30 Seminar: Stephen Calculator: Total Communication
12.30 - 14.00 Workshop for families and professionals by Stephen Calculator: "Functional Strategies for Assessing and Treating Communication and Related Disabilities in Schools and Other Settings."
16:00 - 17:00 María Karla Guerrero Leiva (Universidad Autónoma): "Perfil de comunicación y lenguaje en personas con síndrome de Angelman”.
17:00 - 18:00 Workshop on the use of EC+ Application for Android.
NEW: Some talks in this event:
- [In Spanish] Ventajas de la aplicación EC* para la comunicación by Priscila Palacio.
- [In Spanish] La aplicación EC+ para dispositivos móviles by Gabriel Luque
- [In Spanish] Taller sobre la Aplicación EC+ by Charo
- [In Spanish and English] Functional Strategies for Assessing and Treating Communication and Related Disabilities in Schools and Other Settings by Stephen Calculator
- [In Spanish] Perfil de comunicación y lenguaje en personas con síndrome de Angelman by María Karla Guerrera Leiva.